For you writers – here’s something just for fun!
You might be a writer if:
- You get cranky if you don’t get your writing time in.
- Typos and weird word choices can’t. help. but. jump. out. at. you.
- Caffeine and chocolate are one of your favorite food groups.
- You’ve read Bird by Bird, On Writing, and The Elements of Style, over and over.
- New ideas come to you while cooking, showering, driving, working, and sleeping.
- Your ideas are gone sooner than you can get them down.
- You know the difference and how to use affect and effect.
- You read grammar books for fun.
- You delete your post or tweet if it has a mistake in it.
- You have multiple notebooks filled with story and blog post ideas.
- You can’t find the notebook with all your ideas when you need it.
- You write and pray at the same time.
- Your friends, family and neighbors show up incognito in your stories.
- You force yourself to go outside and talk to “real” people.
- You can’t do anything else, but tell your stories. :)